- AbundantOTU+ is the successor of AbundantOTU with additional functionality.
- AbundantOTU+ deals with sequences from rare species as well, compared to AbundantOTU!!
- Download the software (v0.93b; released on Feb 12, 2013) (a readme file with simple instructions is included in the package)
- Fixed a couple of uninitialized variables (thanks to Raad and Steven)
- Note 1: You may use AbundantOTU+ as AbundantOTU by specifying -abundantonly option
- Note 2: if AbundantOTU+ claims that many of your sequences have multiple seeds, it may indicate that your sequences contain tags. Consider cleaning up your sequences before applying AbundantOTU!
- Older versions:
- Ref: Yuzhen Ye, Fast and accurate identification and quantification of abundant species from pyrosequences of 16S rRNA by consensus alignment. The Proceedings of BIBM 2010, 153-157 author's manuscript
- Contact: Yuzhen Ye (email@example.com) (web)