- Note this is a project under active development. Please let us know if you encounter any problems when using this program
- AbundantOTU+ has incorporated several improvements; try out AbundantOTU+ beta version
- Note: AbundantOTU will be no longer maintained; please use AbundantOTU+ (which is equivalent to AbundantOTU if using option -abundantonly)
- Introduction: AbundantOTU is a tool for fast analysis of large 16S rRNA pyrosequences by using a consensus alignment algorithm, utilizing the sequence redundancy of abundant species in the pyrosequence dataset.
- Ref: Yuzhen Ye, Fast and accurate identification and quantification of abundant species from pyrosequences of 16S rRNA by consensus alignment. The Proceedings of BIBM 2010, 153-157 author's manuscript
- Download the software (v2.0) (a readme file with simple instructions is included in the package)
- Contact: Yuzhen Ye (email@example.com) (web)