We are updating CRISPRone -- please waitCRISPRone provides annotation of CRISPR—Cas systems including:
- CRISPR arrays of repeat-spacer units, and cas genes
- type (and subtype) of predicted system(s)
- anti-repeats (part of tracrRNA genes in type II CRISPR–Cas systems)
Take a quick peek at a sample CRISPRone output: Streptococcus thermophilus LMD-9
- Submit sequences to the server for prediction: Prediction
- Look up pre-calculated CRISPR-Cas systems: Genome
- Check out mock CRISPRs (elements that superficially reassemble CRISPRs): mockCRISPR
- Retrieve existing jobs: MyJob
- Check out the Demonstration Page for examples, and the Help page for more explanations.
- CRISPRone website (http://omics.informatics.indiana.edu/CRISPRone).
- > Quan Zhang and Yuzhen Ye. Not all predicted CRISPR-Cas systems are equal: Isolated cas genes and classes of CRISPR like elements. BMC Bioinformatics, 18:92, 2017 (paper link)
Acknowledgement (This work was supported by NSF grants DBI-0845685 & DBI-1262588)