- FragGeneScan is an application for finding (fragmented) genes in short reads.
- Note this is a project under active development; please let us know if you encounter any problems when using this program, and come back to this page for newer version!
- Reference: Mina Rho, Haixu Tang, and Yuzhen Ye. FragGeneScan: Predicting Genes in Short and Error-prone Reads. Nucl. Acids Res., 2010 doi: 10.1093/nar/gkq747 (paper link)
- Download the software (v1.16)
What's new in v1.16: add an option for gene prediction in contigs (-complete=1 -train=complete)
- Instructions: How to install and use FragGeneScan
- Q & A
- Release notes