- This is a project under active development; please let us know if you encounter any problems when using this program, and come back to this page for newer version!
- Introduction: AbundanceBin is an abundance-based tool for binning metagenomic sequences, such that the reads classified in a bin belong to species of identical or very similar abundances. AbundanceBin also gives estimations of species abundances and their genome sizes—-two important characteristic parameters for a microbial community.
- Please cite this paper: Yu-Wei Wu and Yuzhen Ye. A novel abundance-based algorithm for binning metagenomic sequences using l-tuples. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2010, Volume 6044/2010, 535-549 (paper link)(selected paper in RECOMB 2010)
- Download the software (version 1.01 released on Feb 1, 2013; instruction)
- Contacts: Yu-Wei Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Yuzhen Ye (email@example.com)