myRT provides annotation of different reverse transcriptases (RT) and their neighboring genes
See a quick example: RTs predicted in Nostoc sp. PCC 7120, and more examples in the Demo Page
- Submit sequences to the server for prediction: Prediction
- Look up pre-calculated predictions using Search or see them in Collections
- Explore genomic context of RT genes: use Search if you know the name of the domain; otherwise, search by RT class here.
- Retrieve existing jobs: MyJob.
- Check out the Help page for more explanations.
- We also have standalone myRT package available at github.
- Fatemeh Sharifi and Yuzhen Ye, Identification and Classification of ReverseTranscriptases in Bacterial Genomes and Metagenomes. Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 50, Issue 5, 21 March 2022, Page e29, https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkab1207. (paper) Acknoledgement (This work was supported by NIH grant 1R01AI143254 and NSF grant 2025451.)