myDGR provides annotation of diversity-generating retroelements (DGR) systems, including reverse transcriptase (RT), target gene,
template repeat (TR), and variable repeat (VR, which is part of the target gene). Additional features including GC-rich inverted repeats (forming hairpin structure) and accessory gene will also be reported if applicable.
- Submit sequences to the server for prediction: Prediction
- Look up pre-calculated DGR systems: Collection or Genome
- Retrieve existing jobs: MyJob
- Check out The Help page for more explanations.
- Fatemeh Sharifi and Yuzhen Ye, MyDGR: A server for identification and characterization of diversity-generating retroelements. NAR, gkz329, https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkz329, 2019 (paper)